Friday, January 13, 2012

Intro to Lord I Want to Know You by Kay Arthur


"I am so tired....."   seems to be what most of us have been saying and hearing a lot these days.
"I am so tired of serving,"  " I am so tired of doing things,"  " I am so tired of NOT serving,"  "I am so tired of NOT doing things," "I am so tired of being tired......"     Whatever we may be doing or not doing, we are often TIRED..... 

Have you been feeling tired lately.....   

But what about those who never grow weary but are always joyful and thankful despite the unthinkably challenging circumstances that they may face?    

See, the CURE for chronic spiritual fatigue....  is available...
What is the CURE?

The only cure is

 KNOWING GOD....

"...when we know God as He really is, there's a power in our lives- the ability to stand firm.  We aren't left in the state of inertia where so many are today simply because they do not know and confidently understand the character and ways of their God...."    - introduction  from Lord, I Want to Know You

ABOUT THIS STUDY:
  • The more you put in, the more you'll get out. 
  • This book will keep point you to the BIBLE.
  • This book will CHALLENGE you to work and think.

HW:
Please read the introduction and Chapter 1 as well as the questions that go along with Chapter 1.  ix-pp8

Please pray about applying to the discipleship group.

No comments:

Post a Comment